Our Refund and Cancellation Policy
Services Covered By This Policy:
GLEA seminars (whether delivered in a live-lecture setting or electronically via webinar) audio and/or visual recordings, other electronic course learning methods; and printed materials.
Terms and Conditions
Registration for, or purchase of GCLEA seminar or printed materials constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- Payment is due upon registration or purchase.
- Bank check or credit cards are accepted (American Express, Master Card, Visa, Discover).
Credits and Refunds
Credit and refund requests must be submitted, in writing to GCLEA* within 30 days of service date. Please include your:
- Name and address
- E-mail address
- Title of seminar for which adjustment is requested
- Credit card number (if credit card had been used for payment)
- Reason for adjustment request
- Requested adjustment amount
Credit and refund requests are accepted due to:
- Cancellation of seminar or webinar by GCLEA
- Your inability to attend a seminar or webinar
If you cannot attend a seminar, or there is a cancellation, you will receive full credit toward registration for future seminars, webinars, or the purchase of GCLEA written or audio material.
Continuing Legal Education Credits will not be processed until attendance is confirmed and payment in full has been received by GCLEA.
SEMINAR MATERIALS ARE THE SOLE PROPERTY OF GCLEA
Reproduction of any printed or electronically delivered material; audio; or visual recordings is prohibited unless specific written permission is obtained from GCLEA in advance.
*GCLEA, P.O. Box 338, Woodbury, NJ 08096